6-show subscription: $144 for an adult, $72 for a student
- Adults pay only $24 per show, students $12 (at $144 for the Season, you can miss 2 of the 6 performances, and still be ahead!)
- New this year: choose your seats! All season shows have assigned seating; the special event (Hotel California) will be General Admission.
- Subscriptions will be available to returning subscribers as of August 1
- Subscriptions will be available to new subscribers as of August 17
- Ticket sales for individual season shows will be available as of September 1
- Tickets for the Special Event: Hotel California will be available as of August 1.
For information: Katharine Myers 613-584-3586
Returning Subscriber Perks
- Seats are no longer General Admission, and as a Re-Subscriber, you choose your seat first!
- Receive one free ticket voucher per subscription. Voucher valid at any of the 6 THEOP subscription shows. You will receive the voucher along with your tickets to the 6 performances. Bring the voucher to the show of your choice and choose a seat for your guest at the door. You may choose to move your own seat at that time if you wish to sit with your guest. The free ticket voucher does not apply to the special event, Hotel California.
- See your email from Ticketpro for your promo code to take advantage of this offer! **You must put in your promo code, click OK, then proceed to choose your seats**
First-time Subscribers Special
- $135 for an adult; $67.50 for a student
- Adults pay only $22.50 per show, students $11.25 (you can miss 2 of the 6 performances, and still be ahead!)
- Seats are no longer General Admission – Choose your own seats
Theop collects names, addresses ,telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of its subscribers. This information is used for the purposes of of mailing tickets, contacting patrons to clear up any problems or to provide courtesy information (such as show cancellations or scheduling changes), and to provide information about future shows and events.
This information is not knowingly shared with other groups or agencies and is destroyed once it is no longer required.
The Theop Privacy Officer is the Chair: Chris Tanner, phone 613 584-9192